12 by 2012: AN UPDATE
Remember this project from a few months back? Well I confess it's not my idea but rather a lovely thought of Dani over at Oh, Hello Friend Blog. I realized today that I only have a few days left in this year to accomplish my list...and while it's probably impossible to do it all...I may as well get a running start on a few of the items that didn't get enough love since October.
Alright, so here's MY list from months back...and here's my progress.
BOLD= Done and Done
Italics= Still Workin' On It
Red= Abandoned Until Further Notice (ha)
1. Complete all the homework from my "Blogging Your Way" Course.
2. Re-finish & paint an old card showcase stand & retro desk I purchased at a garage sale.
3. Complete the line of "Fabric Art" cards I've designed.
4. Complete the stationary set I've imagined up.
5. Exercise 3-4 times a week, every week (is this really ever done though?)
6. Paint/Design 5 more 8x10 prints for sale by Christmas.
7. Design vintage inspired labels for my husband's home brewed beer & cherry cordials.
8. Create/Launch the new "Jarfly Vintage Rentals" Website.-Done within A Week!
9. Enroll in School
10. Re-Vamp my wardrobe in whatever thrifty way possible
11. Complete 2 Holiday Christmas art shows.
12. Finish reading the stack of books by my bed and get to sleep by 10pm on weeknights.
Sooo, as you can see I've completed about 6 1/2 of my 12 goals, abandoned a few due them just not being practical or I realized they weren't priority...and there's a few a I EASILY...well, not easily...but certainly finish up before 12:00am on January 1st. So I'll be photographing and showing you some progress over the next few days. Today I'm tackling refinishing the desks. And mind you, we live in a apartment so I'm about to take over our whole living room to do it. My poor poor husband ;)
Wish me luck!! I'll also keep you posted on the new Jarfly Rentals website which will no doubt, NOT be finished by the 1st...but very close to it.